"In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen." - Theodore Roosevelt
You can purchase hunting permits on site at Pheasant Bonanza, as well as stamps, or you can purchase in advance directly from Game & Parks or at retailers such as Cubby's locally. The majority of hunters can purchase a CSA permit which is good for the current calendar year to hunt on CSA property (this does not allow you to hunt on public ground), which is only available at Pheasant Bonanza, and is $43.
If you intend to hunt public ground also, we suggest a full season permit.
- Annual Resident Nebraska Small Game Permit: $18
- Annual Non-Resident Small Game Permit: $97
- Non-Resident 2-Day Small Game Permit: $67
You will also need:
- A Nebraska Habitat Stamp (digital): $25
- A current HIP Registration number, available from Game and Parks here : Free
If you are waterfowl hunting we recommend you purchase your stamps and permits ahead of time as our waterfowl hunts generally start before our office opens. If you have questions about what permits you will need, please contact us.
For waterfowl, you will also need:
- Nebraska Waterfowl Stamp (digital): $10
- Federal Duck Stamp (actual stamp) available at the USPS and valid through June 30th :$28.50 (we do not stock these, however they can be purchased from Cubby's in Tekamah after hours.)
To purchase directly from Game & Parks, go here.